There are a few characters that don't include Cece or me in the opening sequence. These include Annie's grandma, her guidance counselor, her dad, and her relative. The actors that will play these characters have been pre-casted as members of my family. I figured this would be the easiest thing, since it would be difficult, not to mention weird, to source other adults that would act for me. My mom will be playing the guidance counselor, my brother will play the relative, and my dad & grandma will be playing themselves. The only person who knows they will be acting is my mom, and that's only because I had to do her makeup for the makeup blog. The first person I was able to film was my grandma, who upon hearing she would be acting in my film started to complain that her hair wasn't done right. After I assured her that she wouldn't be in it for long and she can wear her hat if she wanted to, she was okay with my idea. I sat her down on the couch with the large shaw...
Comments
Post a Comment